Office drama may be inevitable, but its negative impact on your practice doesn't have to be. Join Christopher Katis, UHIN's Director of Corporate Communications, to gain a better understanding of how to diffuse drama between coworkers to increase productivity and your practice's income.
Articles in this section
- Decrease the Drama to Increase the Income
- Digital Marketing & Patient Payments
- Positively Impacting Your Bottom Line
- Soft Skills are the New Hard Skills, and Here's Why
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Dealing with Difficult Clients (Webinar, 2018)
- Using Purpose as the Foundation for a Successful Workplace