The UHIN Annual Forum is a virtual, half-day event to discuss pressing issues regarding patient data access, interoperability, and the future of healthcare in Utah.
Convening, educating and inspiring our community
As the Utah-designated Health Information Exchange (HIE) and unbiased community convener, we strive to bring critical healthcare discussions to the fore whenever possible. For this year's forum we invited expert leaders on healthcare data to provide updates on crucial topics. We will also hosted a panel on the future of Utah's healthcare landscape.
- Presentation and Q&A about the New ONC Interoperability Rules (Begins 00:2:26)
- Steven Posnack, M.S., M.H.S. Deputy National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
- Elise Sweeney Anthony, J.D., Executive Director, Office of Policy at ONC
- Taking Interoperability to the Next Level (Begins 00:56:42)
- Dave Cassel, Executive Director of Carequality
- Implementing the CMS Interoperability Rules with DaVinci (Begins 1:43:00)
- Viet Nguyen, MD, Clinical Informaticist at Stratametrics, LLC and Technical Director for HL7 Da Vinci Project
- Panel Discussion - Utah's Healthcare Landscape After the Pandemic (Begins 2:26:14)
- Lt. Governor Spencer J. Cox, State of Utah
- Michelle McOmber, CEO, Utah Medical Association
- Greg Bell, President & CEO, Utah Hospital Association
- Nate Checketts, UDOH Deputy Director, Medicaid Director
Any presentation slides UHIN has permission to share are linked below.