Dealing with difficult clients can be frustrating. In this session with Christopher Katis, UHIN's Director of Corporate Communications, you'll learn to identify various characteristics of difficult clients, and gain insights into how to appropriately deal with those clients in a successful manner.
Articles in this section
- Decrease the Drama to Increase the Income
- Digital Marketing & Patient Payments
- Positively Impacting Your Bottom Line
- Soft Skills are the New Hard Skills, and Here's Why
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Dealing with Difficult Clients (Webinar, 2018)
- Using Purpose as the Foundation for a Successful Workplace