This document is for health care professionals, care coordinators, and other parties who are developing care coordination or case management services. This guide will also help you coordinate between specialties, such as between a primary care provider and a behavioral health provider.
Articles in this section
- CHIE Alerts Introduction
- CHIE Alerts Setup
- Common X12 Transactions and Descriptions
- Explanation of SNIP Types
- Interactive CHIE Direct Training
- Interactive UTRANSEND Guide
- Introduction to Care Coordination
- Introduction to UHIN's Data Analytics Dashboards
- Is Your Practice Management (PM) System or EHR Compatible?
- UHIN Configuration Guide v3