Export Patient List from UHINt
1. Start by Logging in to UHINt.
You may need to maximize the window or click the right arrow at the top of the menu bar in order to see the patient list.
2. Click on the Patient List tab
3. Click the Export All button.
4. Choose a location to save the file.
By default, the export will be an XML file named PatientDemographicRepository.
5. Go to https://my.uhin.org/ and login.
6. Click on the patient icon on the left sidebar.
7. Click the +Import Patient List button.
8. Browse to the location where your exported patient list is saved. Select your file and click open.
Note* If your upload fails to import, check your patient list for invalid information or formats. If you find any you can fix them in UHINt and re-export your list. If you do not find any or have other questions contact UHIN at 877-693-3071.
The information herein is the property of UHIN, and is intended for the educational and training purposes of UHIN members only.